Friday, May 21, 2010
Baseball,Baseball and More BASEBALL!
I don't know how families with more than 2 kids do it. Having both kids in sports at the same time is very demanding.. we either have baseball games 4 or 5 days a night or double headers (4 friggin hours) 2 to 3 days a night. I don't know which one I prefer. All in all the kids are really enjoying the sport. Its been so fun watch Kaitlyn. She definitely has a "natural" ability with any sport she tries.. it just comes so easy for her.... and she always has this huge smile on her face when doing it. Don't get me wrong Brayden is good as well.. But he has to try a bit harder... and sometimes there are smiles and sometimes "NOT"... we are still working on the whole sportsmanship stuff with him. "win or lose, its about how we play the game as a team,and having fun while we do so" is our motto. But he sure puts his whole heart into the game.
Ya gotta have the "pink" bat and belt...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I don't know how you guys fit it all in!!! i am going to be in for a rude awakening in the next few years!! love kaitlyn's pink bat :)
ReplyDelete